What To Do
Trekking tours offer ascents and informative walks along mountain trails designed for tourists without special training. All ascents are carried out under the surveillance of experienced instructors. This hiking tour does not require special training thus it is open for all those seeking adventure.
Accommodation en route is carried out in tents, guest houses and hotels. For a variety, the itineraries are combined with visits to cultural and historical attractions.
Due to its nature, landscape, and the title of «outdoor museum», Armenia is an ideal place for cyclists.
Combined bicycle tours are offered – the complicated parts of the road tourists will pass by car, while the main part of the journey on bicycles. Covering a greater distance, the tourists have the opportunity to become better acquainted with the country, see more sites and attractions.
All along the tour the group is escorted by an accompanying car, in which participants will pass the difficult parts of the road or will be sheltered in bad weather. Each group is provided with maps, communication devices, GPS.
The most suitable rivers for rafting in Armenia are:
1. Dzoraget – 6th degree of complexity
2. Kasakh - 3rd degree of complexity
3. Debed - 3rd degree of complexity
4. Tartar (Artsakh) - 3rd degree of complexity
During rafting you can see several local sights: Lori Berd fortress, the medieval bridge over the river Urut, a small chapel in the cave of Agarak village, Hnevank monastery complex (VII c.).
The company offers the following services to the groups:
- Transfer from the airport “Zvartnots” to Stepanavan
- Accompanying car with a driver
- Professional guide
- Bivouac equipment rent (tents, rugs, sleeping bags, gas-stove burner)
- Full-board meals, cook services
- Transfer from the village Kurtan to the airport “Zvartnots”